Tutor Me!

General discussion about anything & everything under the sun! (Non LVCNR stuff)
FaishalS
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Kang_Bahar

Tutor Me!

Postby FaishalS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Tell me how to use IRC!

Nucleya
Server Manager
Server Manager
LVCNR IGN: asdf

Re: Tutor Me!

Postby Nucleya » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 pm

It's quite simple.

Visit https://www.lasventuras.net/irc.html
Enter your nickname & click on connect.

Follow these steps to register your nick on IRC network.
How To Register and Identify your nick on irc.tl

• To register your nickname, use the following syntax: /msg NickServ REGISTER password email

Example: /msg NickServ REGISTER mypassword [email protected]

Please Note: The email address must be a valid email address you can use, and password must be a valid password (i.e., it cannot be your nickname or less than 5 characters long) also make sure it isn't your IN-GAME Nick Password.

• After issuing that command, an email will be dispatched with a confirmation code to your email address from [email protected]. Copy and paste the code within 24 hours from your email address you just registered to complete the registration process; otherwise the nick will be available for others to register:

/msg nickserv confirm confirmationCodefromyourEmail

• Once you have inputted the confirmation code that was from your e-mail then your IRC Nick will be fully registered.

• When your nick is fully registered then you can simply log in with the password that you signed your IRC Nick up with by doing the syntax: /msg nickserv identify <yourpass>

Full topic here

After finishing registration, post your registered IRC nick here in order to get permanent IRC voice.

Reply here or PM me if you have any doubts.
Have less but the best.

FaishalS
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Kang_Bahar

Postby FaishalS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 am

Nucleya wrote:It's quite simple.

Visit https://www.lasventuras.net/irc.html
Enter your nickname & click on connect.

Follow these steps to register your nick on IRC network.
How To Register and Identify your nick on irc.tl

• To register your nickname, use the following syntax: /msg NickServ REGISTER password email

Example: /msg NickServ REGISTER mypassword [email protected]

Please Note: The email address must be a valid email address you can use, and password must be a valid password (i.e., it cannot be your nickname or less than 5 characters long) also make sure it isn't your IN-GAME Nick Password.

• After issuing that command, an email will be dispatched with a confirmation code to your email address from [email protected]. Copy and paste the code within 24 hours from your email address you just registered to complete the registration process; otherwise the nick will be available for others to register:

/msg nickserv confirm confirmationCodefromyourEmail

• Once you have inputted the confirmation code that was from your e-mail then your IRC Nick will be fully registered.

• When your nick is fully registered then you can simply log in with the password that you signed your IRC Nick up with by doing the syntax: /msg nickserv identify <yourpass>

Full topic here

After finishing registration, post your registered IRC nick here in order to get permanent IRC voice.

Reply here or PM me if you have any doubts.

Dude, i need more help
I want to chat on IRC but it says
"Cannot send to channel: #lc-cnr.echo"

Kondor
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: Kondorest

Postby Kondor » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 am

(If I am not allowed to post remove my post if that's not allowed)
Registring at IRC is quite simple.

1) Go to irc.lasventuras.net and choose any widget. If you chose KiWi widget, enter #lv-cnr.echo as saloon. (Select nickname first ofc)
2) Enter /ns REGISTER [your pass] [your email]
Example
/ns REGISTER lol123 [email protected]
3) Check the email you provided, you'll be sent a confirmation key,copy and paste it. (Starts with /msg)
After these 3 steps,you have an IRC account. Whenever you want to log-in to it,enter your nickname,then use /ns IDENTIFY [Your pass]
Example :
/ns IDENTIFY lol123
P.S : You should identify your nickname within 30 seconds

You're registered now, apply for voice and provide your nickname here ---> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=530

Contact me if you want more (jk u won't get)

Nucleya
Server Manager
Server Manager
LVCNR IGN: asdf

Postby Nucleya » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 am

FaishalS wrote:Dude, i need more help
I want to chat on IRC but it says
"Cannot send to channel: #lc-cnr.echo"

The answer is simple. IRC channel has +m mode on. Which means you cannot talk on channel unless you've an IRC voice.

If you've completed registration process, post your registered IRC nick here to get permanent IRC voice.
Have less but the best.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”