Leaving once and for all.

Are you leaving? Let others know
Ensar
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: lone_wolf

Leaving once and for all.

Postby Ensar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:55 am

Besides I'm banned ,I don't have time anymore for playing because of work and other responsibilities I have in my life. So I want to say goodbye to you all ! It was fun playing with you all from the first moment to the end . First I want to thanks YUGO77 for accepting me when I was a newbie and for all of his help in the meantime.I want to say thanks to Ryan_Likes for friendship he gave me ,and for all of his help and fun moments we had ! Second I want to say thanks to JSB ,and especially to Kingslayer who was there for me in some rage and bad moments ! Thanks to all guys who was good to me in a good and bad times and fuck those who're screaming aimbot when they died :D NABS ! keep calm and love hacks <3 ! I hope I will meet some of you in a real life,that would be cool ! in the meantime stay loyal to LVCNR and don't use AIMBUT or they will ban you after NAB's screamings :D GOOODBYEEEE !

RyanLikes
LVCNR Media Crew
LVCNR Media Crew
LVCNR IGN: Ryan_Likes

Re: Leaving once and for all.

Postby RyanLikes » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 am

its sad to see you leaving after all the time and alot of achievements we had together...
Hope to meet you IRL too

ZUBAIR
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Zubair.Ahmed

Postby ZUBAIR » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks for helping where we need,and also i wana say with Ryan_Like words that hope we will meet in real Life ...
We are Soldiers we break Bones not Hearts ...

LANNISTER
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: KINGSLAYER

Postby LANNISTER » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Ensar wrote:Besides I'm banned ,I don't have time anymore for playing because of work and other responsibilities I have in my life. So I want to say goodbye to you all ! It was fun playing with you all from the first moment to the end . First I want to thanks YUGO77 for accepting me when I was a newbie and for all of his help in the meantime.I want to say thanks to Ryan_Likes for friendship he gave me ,and for all of his help and fun moments we had ! Second I want to say thanks to JSB ,and especially to Kingslayer who was there for me in some rage and bad moments ! Thanks to all guys who was good to me in a good and bad times and fuck those who're screaming aimbot when they died :D NABS ! keep calm and love hacks <3 ! I hope I will meet some of you in a real life,that would be cool ! in the meantime stay loyal to LVCNR and don't use AIMBUT or they will ban you after NAB's screamings :D GOOODBYEEEE !
it's hard for me to see this but Thanks you helped so much and you're the one of my best friends of lvcnr i'll miss you dude(; Good Luck with your life <3

Return to “Leaving/Inactivity”