Thank you all!!

Are you leaving? Let others know
SilentKenshin
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: CoryKenshin

Thank you all!!

Postby SilentKenshin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Hey everyone, :-[ its hard for me to say it but I'm leaving..its just that I don't have the passion on this game anymore.The only reasons is that I wanted to focus on learning with my scripting skills and school things.I don't want to talk a lot about this, ive been through a lot of pains and joys here.And damn, seriously its a year of awesomeness with you guys :D, I enjoyed a lot of stuffs here, doing Gang wars, robbing, raping, EMP-ing, all of them! Thank you buddies, I'm going to mention some of my best pal here, thank you Henry, and thanks for the house :), thank you Duke and DanFrez, you guys rock, thank you Khizar, Cory cinta LVCNR, thank you Aria, thank you Ryan, thank you Desperado mah boss, and thanks to all of you, AND also a HUGE THANKS to all of the Administrators C:-) , Thanks for giving a trust and chance on me to be one of the helper out there, it means ALOT to me even though I felt it for like 2 weeks xD, a big thanks to carDon for giving me a lot of guidance since I joined the Helper team, and guys keep it together and solid ;).I think that's all from me, I'm so sorry but I might be visiting sometimes.And also sorry if Ive ever hurt any of you guys, I wished you all best of luck! and as always Take care!
S.I.L.E.N.T

Avesta
Helper
Helper
LVCNR IGN: Aria

Re: Thank you all!!

Postby Avesta » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:03 pm

I couldn't spend a lot of time with you ingame,but we had nice times in discord.
I really understand how it feels to say goodbye because I experienced the same like 5 months ago.
Good job with being a helper for 2 weeks;you helped many people in these days and solved many problems for sure.
Not happy to see you're leaving,but if you do I hope you'll have a nice time whereever you go and be able to focus more on your life and studies.

Good luck mate.
Aria 8)
Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss,dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart. "Albert Einstein"

Henry
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: [HardcorE]Henry

Postby Henry » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Eeeeeeyyyyy, Before ya go, i would also like to give ya a Big THANK YOU for being with me in Hard times as well as Good Times, You've been my Best Friend since we first met. That's the reason i gave you the house, it was a Gift. Hard to believe that you're leaving :'( But if you change your mind, am always waiting for ya ;)

-Your Bestie, Henry.

-One of the true qualities of friendship is to understand and to be understood

sameerchandio
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: sameer_chandio

Postby sameerchandio » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

"Good luck" bro take care. :) :-[ :'(
#sameer
Never Tell AnyOne Your Plan's, ShOw Them Result. ~Sameer

DannyFrez
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: DanFrez.

Postby DannyFrez » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Thanks for being part of Las Venturas Cops & Robbers,

That's not just the best part of you being here! You've been a good friend of mine and been a Good staff/helper on the server. I know you have to focus on your studies but all of us wished that you'll come back after school in every month like Aria does. I hope you'll have a higher grade than your classmates from School.

It was very pleased to meet a person like you on this server or community because you are like Dark$pace, both of you are a good Staff or friend. If you don't think we still think about you, we are still waiting for you to come back. We'll Welcome you always as you join because you've done many things that helped us from our problems/things on the server.

I'll promise you that I'll never break any single rule from the server, I'll be always helpful from other players just for you. I'll continue the works you've done and I'll never regret doing it. You are always will be on my friend list on my brain or mind and you have never been betraying me. If you made a joke that offended me, you'll say sorry to makes me feel not being hated by you and I do appreciate that you've been always honest with me.

If you finished education, don't forget to play here again. We'll be pleased if it will be your desire to join our Family again called the LVCNR, Las Venturas Cops & Robbers. You're the only person that never been a rude person to me and I'll return you a big thanks!

Your Friend

-DanFrez
Вам не нужно бороться за все, вам нужно сражаться только с врагами.

Я не убью тебя, если ты не повредишь моей семье ни моими друзьями.

Salahmotassadik
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: salah_mk

Postby Salahmotassadik » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 am

No no no why you guys all leaving , it might be server got empty/boring and stuff but would u leave your freinds that u hv spend with them almost half-year , I don't get you guys but since its your option we will miss so much and we will be happy seeing you visiting us .(come on bro let's be serious don't leave lol).

ZUBAIR
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Zubair.Ahmed

Postby ZUBAIR » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Thanks Cory for helping and we will miss you too ...
We are Soldiers we break Bones not Hearts ...

Return to “Leaving/Inactivity”