Good bye!

Are you leaving? Let others know
Avesta
Helper
Helper
LVCNR IGN: Aria

Good bye!

Postby Avesta » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Hallo,It's Aria here and I'm glad that you are here to read my topic.

It's been a long time that I'm a member of this server;It made many good memories and bad ones aswell;I'm glad that I became an LVCNR oldie,helper,top criminal,top cop,and even the richest rich of LVCNR.
It's friday today and the last day of summer.It means that my last year of school starts from tomorrow.
It's the last year and I'm studying for university,kinda too important for my future;that's the reason of this topic,inactivity for 1 year. I will miss many people here.It's a game right no need to remind me,but we are humans sitting near the keyboard;Our behaviors,words,sentences might have an effect on many people.It's right that we don't know each other completely in real life and we just know our in game and virtual attitude,but that's what makes an imagination from you in peoples mind.

I have many sentences in my head and I don't know where to start from,so lets start saying thank you to my friends.
At first,Thank you Novique (you possibly won't even see this topic),who made a different guy from me.He even changed my ingame behaviors.Many of you and admins know what he have done to me,no need to say.Ah c'mon don't laugh at me;It was so valuable at the time.
Second thanks toNucleya who was a new friend for me,but kind and helpful.Thank you Nucleya,I'm not gonna forget your favors and that you've always been a good friend of mine.
Thanks to Aloreec,You've been a friend of mine from the past and I still like you like the old times,you're not forgettable.
Thanks to Esper,You always had my back even when I fucked up everything.You forgave me after I made such a bad drama ''there''(you know where) and you started a new friendship.And alsoGlth3pro who changed his behavior when he knew my behaviors.
Thanks to Vortex as well because of being a neutral and funny guy,always happy and full of energy;helped me to improve.
Thanks toNWA members and my regular loyal friends in the server (not gonna name all,sorry),you always had my back and helped me,I don't forget that too.
For sure I'm not gonna remember PG,was just a cancer.

And at last thanks to theStaff Members because of choosing me as a helper once,It was a goal of mine.I had a real nice time being a helper and working with others.That was a nice experience.Thanks again for choosing me and letting me work with you all for a period,worth alot.

There is an advice;If you are doing the right job,you shouldn't listen to haters.just continue doing it.
I had a really good time playing in LVCNR with it's members.It was one of the best servers that I've ever played.

Hmm,I don't remember anything else to say right now.
So,I'm gone for a year or even more and I hope the server stays alive with your donations.
I wish that I get accepted in the university after studying,please wish so.
I may come back or I may never come back again.(k I know you don't give a shit no need to say)
I may come to game every 2 week to stop the stats removing,not sure tho.

Thanks for reading.

Nothing to say,so
GoodBye everybody!
Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss,dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart. "Albert Einstein"

Sayaniii
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: Sayani

Re: Good bye!

Postby Sayaniii » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:15 pm

bye! : (
good luck!
oK

Wesker
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: Wesker_.

Postby Wesker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Bye Bruh, and good luck with your life! Never gonna forget you, ah before i go.
For sure I'm not gonna remember PG,was just a cancer.
Get roasted Pigs

iTorchy
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: iTorchy

Postby iTorchy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Good luck with your future mate. I hope you will succeed in your future. Hope to see you around.

#Farewell

Vortex
Executive Director
Executive Director
LVCNR IGN: Vortex

Postby Vortex » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Good luck Aria products it was a pleasure to have you here and by the shoulders. Good luck with study!

Nnouman
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: Osami

Postby Nnouman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 pm

byeeeee
I Really WaNnA Work Hard. BuT bEinG laZy iS So mUCh fUn ;) By ओसामा

DarkSpace
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: Dark$pace

Good bye Aria! And good luck!

Postby DarkSpace » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:00 am

Hey, I promised you a fast reply. But this was not sorry :P
So, where to begin?
I could say that you were one of the first players I've met here, and from the first time you was ready to help me in a friendly way.
I could say that I enjoyed the time with you, because you're a nice person and we know how to have fun togheter ;)
I could say it was very nice to have you in NWA, both in good and bad days.
I could say you are one of the players here who was never against me, and we always co-operated.
I could say that when there was a bad moment for you, I tryed my best to help you because you deserved it.
I could say a lot of other things, but the really important one is
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDIES AND YOUR FUTURE!
I hope you will succes at uni ;)
I still enjoy to hear you sometimes (on Discord, for example) you know, so I will be there if you will want to talk sometimes.
In conclusion, I want to say thank you for all the support you always gave me and I hope for you a great life.
Bye bro,

Darky

Sabbir1235
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Sabbir

Postby Sabbir1235 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 pm

GoodBye also Goodluck with your Study.....

MuhammadAli141
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: M.a141

Postby MuhammadAli141 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:09 am

Good bye bro
Shhhhh Rule Breakers Can't Escape From My Bandicam

kingsglaive
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: KINGSLAYER

Postby kingsglaive » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 am

bhar mai ja
Trying Hard To Ban Me? Mission Unaccomplished

Demir_Kapija
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: Demir_Kapija

Postby Demir_Kapija » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 am

GoodBye ! AlsoGoodluck with your Study.....

You was a nice friend, i wish you the best in the university.

-Your friend Demir.
MMB will never be removed.
Deal with it 8) !

Return to “Leaving/Inactivity”