Are you leaving? Let others know
sofianenezar
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: SofianeNezar

Re: A Goodbye forever - Obituary Reecy

Postby sofianenezar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:24 pm

rip.
Last edited by sofianenezar on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EsperZ
Head Admin
Head Admin
LVCNR IGN: EsperZ

Postby EsperZ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

One of the worst moments for me here in LVCNR, we lost a sincere and dear friend of ours today, it's just... not fair.

Reecy was a dear friend of mine, and I've never had any problems with her. I have a lot of good memories, not even 1 bad memory with her, she was such a kind, nice and lovely human being. She never intended to have problems with anyone in this community, and she never wanted to have enemies, that I'm really sure of, as in her kindness and her lovely heart.
At first, when I heard the news about her (which was today, had few internet problems...), I couldn't believe it, it was just... news that cannot be tolerated by me... I've actually cried when I heard this, I wasn't strong enough to conceal this sadness inside of me. Most players will call me weak for this, but this shows how much of a friend Reecy was to me. I knew Reecy since she first joined LVCNR, I was one of the first people to meet her, I had her in my gang for the first time, then she decided to join NWA, which was a decision I respected and understood. She was loyal till the end, again a characteristic that makes Reecy so special.

Reecy, I want to thank you for your kindness that was spread to all our community, and your bravery in each part of your life. I want to thank god for having a friend like you, each person in this world needs that kind of friend. I want to thank you for every single memory, that will stay forever in my mind, with you, which all of them were good.

Big condolences for her family and friends, as they lost one great member of them. I cannot imagine their feelings, just horrible...
You will be remembered Reecy, you're still alive but in our hearts.
God has just received a pure and kind soul, which is yours.
We will all miss you, me in particular, and may your soul rest in peace
Hard to say good-bye, and I won't... I will just say:
See you soon Aloreece. <3

FireKitten
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: FireKitten

Postby FireKitten » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Reecy shes a great person i used to love her and still do Reecy was like my sister and one of my best friends that i lost forever i really don't know what to say except: Lord please give my treasured friend love and blessing without end.
bring contantment in her life , comfort her in times of strife always keep her safe let her path to you be sure lord , PRAY FOR ❤️ ❤️ Reecy ❤️❤️

CrazyQueen
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Cr@zyQueen

Postby CrazyQueen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Reecy was a friend and a sister, she had the heart of a child and a soul as pure as gold. She had love for everyone around her even those who didn't give her love in return... Reecy was the kind of person you cannot but love and cherish...
Reecy did not die for she will always live in the heart of each one of us
I KNOW she is in a good place wherever she is for she had done nothing but good
Reecy was a beautiful person
I love you Reecy...

habib doumit
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: TheArchAngel_Eagle

Postby habib doumit » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 pm

We lost a good staff member, and player, but more importantly we lost a dear friend, we will always remember you Reecy, may your soul rest in peace, and may god have mercy on you, and your family.

Wanelly
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: Wanelly

Postby Wanelly » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 am

Well fuck. The only person i havent called a cunt. And treated me as a son ordering me around. Fucking hell. Puhka rahus Reecios.
“Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.” – 50 Cent
Why be the best at something when you can be a god at it?

Wanelly 2k17

Henry
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: [HardcorE]Henry

Postby Henry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:11 am

Who whoa whoa, Wait a second, Gamers, Remember This : Gamers Don't Die, They Respawn Don't think that Reecy's Gone, She's Somewhere Alive !
SĩçkBộý

Ensar
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: lone_wolf

Postby Ensar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am

Today is a very sad day for all of us who knew you.It will be hard to play knowing that you are not there and that you will never return..You will live forever in our hearts and minds and you will never be forgotten,that's my promise!I hope Allah will give you a heaven because you deserved it with your goodness and honesty.no memory of you will disappear.in the minds of all players you will be there giving us support as you always did.Goodbye my friend, leader..I hope we will meet one day in a better place than this unmerciful world.Until then you have my promise.I will always defend your honor and your title of a great leader,friend and number one lady of the server!there will be hard days when I may not be able to withstand.Then I will need your help from the sky to keep me safe as a shadow.As something I will not be able to see,but I'll be able to feel.. Farewell my lady ..
https://imgur.com/a/8mLj2 Our last playing together.. I'll miss you so much !!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

X337
Executive Director
Executive Director
LVCNR IGN: X337

Postby X337 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Rest in peace Reecy

AmericanPredateur
Rocky
Rocky
LVCNR IGN: Predateur_Boyka

Postby AmericanPredateur » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 pm

May HER SOUL REST IN PEACE :( :'( Allah Shall give her place in jannah she was my best Friend :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
“You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.”
I Am A MotherFucking Hacker
&
You Can't Stop Me

✪ North African Star Power ✪

WestBoy
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN:

Postby WestBoy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:53 am

I went offline for more than 1year but I kept logged on rarely! I had chatted few times with Reecy! but had never knew that she is female! I can't explain how much the pain and fair are over-controlling me now! REST IN PEACE and I hope that god forgives you :) :'(

My friends had an accident on 24(tuesday) from the current month they are all okay now! but I don't know how did I changed my opinion and preferd to go to have a coffe than chilling with them!

JustHelpingg
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Just_Helping

Postby JustHelpingg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Rest in peace Reecy :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Avesta
Helper
Helper
LVCNR IGN: Aria

Postby Avesta » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 am

Henry wrote:Who whoa whoa, Wait a second, Gamers, Remember This : Gamers Don't Die, They Respawn Don't think that Reecy's Gone, She's Somewhere Alive !

Seems funny,but true.She's not dead.I'll see her sooner or later.

Well,she was really a good friend,a good sister.
I couldn't believe when people told me about his death,I lost one of my INRL friends this year;and Aloreece is gone too.
many good moments,good memories...It's so hard for me to talk about her;I'm really shocked.

Rest in peace sister.
Good luck in heaven.
Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss,dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart. "Albert Einstein"

ZUBAIR
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: Zubair.Ahmed

Postby ZUBAIR » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 pm

WE will miss You Elder sister... :(

Return to “Leaving/Inactivity”