The end.

Are you leaving? Let others know
Kondor
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: Kondorest

The end.

Postby Kondor » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello,if you think I am seeking for your attention or such,you better leave and don't even bother reading that topic.

So,I am leaving LVCNR forever. Tbh,LVCNR was my home,and will always be.(I'll play this night then...) I'll really miss the sweet moments we passed together guys. I am really grateful for those who helped me at my begin here. I really got to take care of IRL things. I wouldn't leave without a reason. But,no choice I have to do it. So good luck for everyone here. I really wish that I've been a good staff member in the past (Which I actually doubt about...).

Contact me if you want more (jk u won't get)

hasaanbukhari50
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: hasaan_bukhari50

Re: The end.

Postby hasaanbukhari50 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Bye.
If at first you don't succeed try again, Never lose hope.

-Thomas H. Palmer

khizaralifarooqui
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: A.k

Postby khizaralifarooqui » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Uhm... :-) Bye Cya Kondorest , Hakuna Matata <3
I Am A MotherFucking Hacker
&
You Can't Stop Me

Avesta
Helper
Helper
LVCNR IGN: Aria

Postby Avesta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Kondor wrote:Hello,if you think I am seeking for your attention or such,you better leave and don't even bother reading that topic.

So,I am leaving LVCNR forever. Tbh,LVCNR was my home,and will always be.(I'll play this night then...) I'll really miss the sweet moments we passed together guys. I am really grateful for those who helped me at my begin here. I really got to take care of IRL things. I wouldn't leave without a reason. But,no choice I have to do it. So good luck for everyone here. I really wish that I've been a good staff member in the past (Which I actually doubt about...).

I hope and I know you will come back.
But I have to say a goodbye.

goodluck!
Aria 8)
Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss,dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart. "Albert Einstein"

Return to “Leaving/Inactivity”