Kondorest the Best :p

Are you new to server? Feel free to introduce yourself here
kondorest
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: KondoresT

Kondorest the Best :p

Postby kondorest » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:23 am

Yo guys,i am kondorest from Tunisia (PROUD).I was bored so i downloaded SAMP.and LVCNR is the Best server that i cannot leave.I have nice Friends here! I like DM activities.i noticed that there are nice players and administrators.Late to introduce my self ikr,but that is better.i am 15 years old >:D .by the way i have been banned from 50% Samp servers for Adving about dis server.i should adversite by a legal way.<3 LVCNR
ImageImage

Avesta
Helper
Helper
LVCNR IGN: Aria

Re: Kondorest the Best :p

Postby Avesta » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:07 am

Lol.
I tried that way too but I got that when u do this,u annoy those servers players/admins so i stopped doing that. xD
and Also loyal players do not join the server,just those whom wanna destroy the enjoyable time of gaming,comes to the server. So it just makes problems xD
I hope you had enjoyed playing with me and NWA members .

And I also wish a good life experiences for you Kondor.

Good luck !

Aria 8)
Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss,dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart. "Albert Einstein"

kondorest
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: KondoresT

Re: Kondorest the Best :p

Postby kondorest » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Thank you mate,I will no longer adversite,i wanted to make LVCNR a better community .
Just 1 problem: why there is just a bit of players?,Lvcnr is tha best and it should be famous :P
ImageImage

Return to “Introduce Yourself”