denNorske
Executive Director
Executive Director
LVCNR IGN: denNorske

Version 3.0.0X (25/12/2017)

Postby denNorske » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Version 3.0.0X Mega Release

Gratitude:
    The LVCNR community has dedicated a memorial named Reecy Memorial, to express our love & gratitude to our beloved admin Reecy who tragically passed away this year. This memorial will keep her alive in our hearts and our community infinitely.

This memorial is located near Blackfield Chapel, South-west of Las Venturas. You can offer your prayers using /mourn and receive
    gifts and blessings.

Anniversary Specials:
  • A new island named NORTHERN HIGHLANDS has been built in LV. It has new shops, houses, businesses, new army base, spawn points, etc. Feel free to explore it once you find it!
  • Fortified FBI base.
  • New Taxation System :
    • Players will now be explicitly charged House taxes & Business Taxes.
    • VIPs will have some exemptions like reduced taxes.
    • House sales will now attract additional selling tax.
    • Depositing & withdrawing in businesses will attract taxes. Deposit tax - 1%; Withdraw tax - 2.5%.
    • That means if you deposit $100, you pay $1 as tax and $99 is deposited in your business. Similarly, if you withdraw $100 from your business you pay $2.5 as tax and $97.5 is withdrawn.
  • New Payday System
    • Paycheck money calculation will now include player XP too.
    • No more Paydays for players with negative money. So, be careful of admin fines!

XMAS Specials:
  • Use /puthat and enjoy a free Santa hat!
  • Random gifts are dropped by Santa all over the city (LV, LS & SF). Type /giftbox to claim them! Use /santagifts to see the active gifts.
  • Xmas Trees planted all over the city. Join the Xmas fun!

LEO Updates:
  • All army bases and FBI bases will now receive +12 wanted level when any innocent player enters in.
  • Army & Secret Service class also can now diffuse explosives.
  • Increased Arrest & kill bonus. Also increased assist bonus.
  • Players issued ticket will now see the standard LVCNR colour mix.

Trade & Commerce
  • Businesses will no longer grant money to offline players.
  • Using banking services will now attract bank taxes.
  • Weapon prices increased.

Mission Updates
  • All mission earnings increased.
  • Trash bag earning per bag is now $1000.
  • Players can now see missions completed by others.

Gang Updates:
  • Creating of new gangs will now cost $1,000,000 and a minimum score requirement will be 1000.
  • Gangs can now invite players to their gangs with a minimum score requirement of 100.

VIP Updates
  • VIPs will not be able to use /vipcolour while wanted.
  • VIPs will not be able to use /vipweapon while wanted.
  • Gold VIPs will now be able to stream custom music URL /murl <stream-link>. Valid formats are .mp3 and .pls (playlist file).
  • All VIPs receive tax benefits.

Miscellaneous
  • Players in the DM arena will no longer receive weapon gifts from admins.
  • You may now use short string /jlist for /jaillist.
  • You may now use short string /ej for /eject.
  • Minor AC fixes.

If you find any bug on our server, do not hesitate to report it here

AmericanPredateur
Rocky
Rocky
LVCNR IGN: Predateur_Boyka

Re: Version 3.0.0X (25/12/2017)

Postby AmericanPredateur » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:51 pm

good Job admins

kil13
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: Fidgaro_

Postby kil13 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Good job.

sameerchandio
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: sameer_chandio

Postby sameerchandio » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Gg All admin good work good job...<3

yacinedz
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: Yacine_Dz

Postby yacinedz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Well Done Den And All Lvcnr Developers & Admins.

sofianenezar
Gangster
Gangster
LVCNR IGN: SofianeNezar

Postby sofianenezar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Nice update, but there is some textures bugs in the ground of the new city

humairsahab
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: humair_Shaikh

Postby humairsahab » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:55 pm

GG Great Update Congrats All Admins And Players <3

Salahmotassadik
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: salah_mk

Postby Salahmotassadik » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:53 am

Ok noce work admins i love what you all did the xmas thing and island goodwork all keep it on we need admins online often

denNorske
Executive Director
Executive Director

Postby denNorske » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:19 am

I am glad you like it :) Will continue bringing some updates in the time coming for you, hopefullly we can get rid of some annoying anticheat stuff (which I am working on right now).

Also, don't forget to report of you have any pending bug reports! I love bug reports ^^
Whenever my code works, I wonder why

AmericanPredateur
Rocky
Rocky
LVCNR IGN: Predateur_Boyka

Postby AmericanPredateur » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:51 pm

[quote="denNorske"]I am glad you like it :) Will continue bringing some updates in the time coming for you, hopefullly we can get rid of some annoying anticheat stuff (which I am working on right now).

Also, don't forget to report of you have any pending bug reports! I love bug reports ^^[/quote]
we like the update but why u didn't fix the AC and the Bugs bcz db told us that in this update we will have new AC & all bugs will be fixed and new cars and jobs all of this we didn't find only the new houses :/
btw the stores in the new island are bugged and even santa close gifts are simple like parachute and others we need modern update we are in 2017 and soon 2018 and still facing old problems try to bring us something special that we can found it only in LVNCR that will be awsome we want it to happen

kingsglaive
V.I.P
V.I.P
LVCNR IGN: KINGSLAYER

Postby kingsglaive » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:02 pm

you guys destroyed payday system

Sameerhussein8473
Street Thug
Street Thug
LVCNR IGN: JB_OO7

Postby Sameerhussein8473 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Good Job, but there a only a few houses and I didn't see any businesses, The island isn't visible on radar too, like the Water Park and I think these are the things we need to sort out for the sake of making everything clearer and visible and thus a good gameplay. Anyways good update... Keep it up Norwegian Fella :)

#LVCNR #Northern Highlands #NewFixes

jaskaran
Mobster
Mobster
LVCNR IGN: jaskaran

Postby jaskaran » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Good job admins

denNorske
Executive Director
Executive Director

Postby denNorske » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:57 pm

AmericanPredateur wrote:
denNorske wrote:I am glad you like it :) Will continue bringing some updates in the time coming for you, hopefullly we can get rid of some annoying anticheat stuff (which I am working on right now).

Also, don't forget to report of you have any pending bug reports! I love bug reports ^^

we like the update but why u didn't fix the AC and the Bugs bcz db told us that in this update we will have new AC & all bugs will be fixed and new cars and jobs all of this we didn't find only the new houses :/
btw the stores in the new island are bugged and even santa close gifts are simple like parachute and others we need modern update we are in 2017 and soon 2018 and still facing old problems try to bring us something special that we can found it only in LVNCR that will be awsome we want it to happen

I understand what you mean, I really do.
My time here has been very short, and we do celebrate christmas where I live.

If dB had hired me a month earlier, we might have been able to reach the 25th with more updates. How it is now, is that we gotta add up with new updates as time comes. Anticheat is first priority right now and it's ready for testing as soon as I can get it uploaded to the test server.

Consider that I only had a week here to do everything, and I did my very best out of the situation.
I promise that I'll keep working, not only once a year, but contiously through the entire year. The update is far from done, I just didn't have enough time to get it all done by 25th.

I will keep in touch with you members about any changes that has to be made. My first priority is bugs and especially game-breaking bugs.

kingsglaive wrote:you guys destroyed payday system

We are aware of the payment stuff, and we will work on modifying it so it becomes even more fair. Please add suggestions in the appropiate board so it can be discussed and changed.

Sameerhussein8473 wrote:Good Job, but there a only a few houses and I didn't see any businesses, The island isn't visible on radar too, like the Water Park and I think these are the things we need to sort out for the sake of making everything clearer and visible and thus a good gameplay. Anyways good update... Keep it up Norwegian Fella :)

What do you mean about the radar?
We will add more houses, no problem. And Businesses too.
Whenever my code works, I wonder why

dB.
Executive Director
Executive Director
LVCNR IGN: dB.

Postby dB. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:06 pm

AmericanPredateur wrote:
denNorske wrote:I am glad you like it :) Will continue bringing some updates in the time coming for you, hopefullly we can get rid of some annoying anticheat stuff (which I am working on right now).

Had you given some time to read before yelling around, this is v3.0.0X. The v3.0.0 is yet to come.

Sameerhussein8473 wrote:Good Job, but there a only a few houses and I didn't see any businesses, The island isn't visible on radar too, like the Water Park and I think these are the things we need to sort out for the sake of making everything clearer and visible and thus a good gameplay. Anyways good update... Keep it up Norwegian Fella :)

Obviously since this is a mapped island and not a part of GTA SA. You can however use /info and check your location above the radar, as that's integrated to the script. Also, LEO messages will show the location NH in case of crimes.

Return to “Changelog”