We're glad to state that we have installed an SSL (TSL) based connection on all the websites of LVCNR network, which certifies & ensures secured browsing, keeping your connection private & safe.
How does it affect you:
- All your communication our to servers is now encrypted. So, your password & data is protected.
- Your connection is secure. So, there is confidentiality of the information being transmitted.
- Authenticated connections & trusted interactions.
- Security against vulnerabilities like Phishing, Man-in-the-Middle Attack (MITM), etc.
What you need to do:
- Upgrade your browsers to Modern Browsers, if you're using very old ones.
- Update your signature image hyperlinks from http:// to https://
- While posting any hyperlink from now on, use https:// instead of http://. But for this to work, the referred website shall support https://. If it doesn't, you have no other option but to post it as http:// only.
- Let us know, in case you're facing issues in accessing any website of LVCNR network. You may post here.
Few details for the nerds:
- TLS: Protocol Version 1.2 (Latest); Complying PCI 3.1
- Encryption (Key exchange system): SHA 2 ECDSA, SHA 2 RSA, SHA 1 RSA
- Issuer: Comodo CA Ltd.
Note: Your donations help us in improving your experience at LVCNR. Keep donating